Date:20 August 2013
Smaller, lighter and twice as powerful
The HERO3: Black Edition is the most advanced GoPro ever – 30% smaller and 25% lighter than previous models, and twice as powerful. Professional, cinema-quality video options include 1080p-60, 720p-120, WVGA-240, 960p-100 and 1440p-48 as well as ultra-high resolution 2.7KP-30 fps and 4KP-15 fps. (Plus, you can capture 12 MP stills at 30 fps.)
Wearable and gear-mountable, the HERO3: Black Edition is the world’s most versatile camera, too, featuring a reduced-distortion, 6-element aspherical lens; Ultra-wide, Medium or Narrow field of view; Wi-Fi; GoPro App compatibility; and an included Wi-Fi remote.
For more information, call GoPro on 021-300 1526, visit www.omnico.co.za or e-mail email@example.com You can also like GoPro on Facebook or follow them on Twitter or Instagram.
To enter, answer the following question: How many photos can the HERO3 Black Edition take in 1 second?
SMS the word GOPRO, followed by the answer, your name and e-mail address to 32697 (r1,50 per SmS; this service does not allow for 8ta numbers), or fill in the online form below. Competition closes 30 September. Winners will be drawn on 4 October 2013.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
1. Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of RamsayMedia, the competition sponsor and associated agencies.
2. Only one online entry per person. You may enter via SMS as many times as you like (SMS charged at R1,50; this service does not allow for 8ta numbers).
3. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
4. Prizes not claimed within 3 months will be forfeited.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes.
7. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future correspondence from Popular Mechanics. You can opt out at any stage by: (a) Sending an e-mail containing the relevant details with the subject line “opt out” to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (b) Sending an SMS including the word “STOP” to 31699. Standard SMS rates apply.
8. For the complete set of competition rules, click here