Date:6 May 2016
Popular Mechanics magazine subscribers can now convert their subscription to hand delivery.
We value our subscribers and your experience of seamless, ongoing service is extremely important to us. For you to enjoy your magazine subscription without interruption we can now hand deliver your copy to your door on a monthly basis.* This service is available to subscribers at no additional cost and will ensure expedited magazine delivery.
* Hand delivery is only available to subscribers residing within South Africa with a physical address in certain areas of Gauteng, Western Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and the Eastern Cape.
Subscribers can convert their subscription delivery to hand delivery in five easy steps.
How to convert you subscription:
– Log on to Mags@Home using your existing email and password or last name and subscriber number.
– Click on “My address”.
– Fill in your physical postal address for hand delivery.
– Click on “check area for hand delivery support”.
– “Area supported” is displayed with an a. Proceed to update your address.
– “Area not supported” is displayed with an x. The delivery will default to the existing postal address.
Alternatively, feel free to contact our subscriber centre to convert to hand delivery or to provide us with special delivery instructions.
Subscriber centre contact details:
– Call: 0860 100 205 or 0860 100 999
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Fax: 0866 701 101
– Sms the words “Hand delivery” and your name to 40573 and we will call you back. SMS cost R1.
We value your loyalty and understanding and strive to provide the service you deserve!