Date:29 September 2017
The latest range of printers include models with paper capacity of 500 sheets, as well as high-yield XL ink tanks, producing up to 1,200 black-and-white pages (MB2140) before cartridges need to be replaced. This reduces the frequency in which cartridges need to be changed, which in turn reduces printer downtime and increases operational efficiency.
From energy-consumption to the volume of output, the newly launched line delivers value in every area. Also offered is the option to keep a record of activities such as total volumes printed, scanned or faxed to allow customers to get a better picture of how the device is used in their office.
The MAXIFY range is ideal for flexible working and office spaces where printers are shared by a team or small businesses. With built in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, MAXIFY devices allow printing to be shared between multiple PCs and wireless devices around the small office. Compatibility with the Canon PRINT app allows users to connect to the printer, using a smartphone or tablet device for printing and scanning. Additionally enhanced mobile connectivity via the MAXIFY Cloud Link will be available on all models, enabling users to print from and scan to cloud based services such as Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive, Concur and Google Drive – all without the need for a PC.
Key Features of the MAXIFY MB2140 series
· First-Page-Out-Time of six seconds mono and ISO A4 print speed of 19ipm mono/13ipm colour
· Wi-Fi connectivity
· Canon PRINT app, Mopria (Android) and Apple AirPrint support
· Google Cloud Print
· Access Point Mode (Wi-Fi) – direct connection without a network
· DRHD Pigment Inks: four Single Ink Tanks
· Fully integrated 50-sheet ADF
· Auto two-sided printing and copying
· XL cartridges available, up to 1200 mono page yield
· Scheduled On/Off settings switches the printer off out of business hours
· Monitor printer use and set restrictions
· Print from and scan to cloud services using MAXIFY Cloud Link
How to enter: Complete the entry form below
1. Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of RamsayMedia and associated agencies. 2. Only one online entry per person. 3. Competition runs until 31 October 2017. 4. We will draw the winners by 08 November 2017. 5. The prize is not redeemable for cash. 6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.7. Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes. 8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future correspondence from Popular Mechanics. 9. You can opt out at any stage by: (a) Sending an e-mail containing the relevant details with the subject line “opt out”to email@example.com;or (b) Sending an SMS including the word “STOP” to 31699. Standard SMS rates apply. 10. For the complete set of competition rules, click here. 11. This competition is only open to entrants over the age of 18.