Date:16 May 2016
REAL BODIES, REAL SCIENCE, REALLY AMAZING
Now on at Sci-Bono Discovery Centre, Newtown until 19 June , BODY WORLDS Vital invites visitors to examine some 180 anatomical specimens revealing the human body’s keenly intelligent design. Since the exhibition opened in March, visitors to the exhibition – including adults, children and teens – are raving about the experience with comments such as “Majestic”, “Awe-inspiring”, “Life changing,” and “… I will never take my body for granted again.” Proudly presented by Discovery, most of the Vital exhibits – including ALL of the full body plastinates – are NEW plus the recent addition of an interactive Anatomical Mirror to South Africa for the first makes a visit to the exhibition a unique experience. Book at bodyworldsvital.co.za and explore how the body functions, and see what happens when disease strikes. Click here to book NOW: www.bodyworldsvital.co.za
Win one of 5 sets of double tickets EXCLUDING Audio Guides (available @ R40 per unit on the day) to the BODY WORLDS Vital exhibition at the Sci-Bono Discovery Centre, corner of Miriam Makeba St & Helen Joseph St, Newtown, Johannesburg. The prizewinning entry tickets are valid Mondays to Sundays anytime between 09h00 and 17h00 subject to availability and must be requested for a date prior to 19 June 2016 and exclude Public Holidays.
Terms and conditions:
– Tickets are only valid for the specified date and entry time and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate date.
– Each prize comprises of one set of double entrance tickets only and excludes audio guides (optional) which may be obtained at a cost of R40 per unit.
– Prizewinners must advise a requested date and time (on the half hour between 09h00 and 17h00) so that a booking may be made, subject to availability. Please allow two working days notice for ticket bookings.
– Tickets are only valid until 19 June excluding public holidays.
– A letter of confirmation will be emailed to the prizewinner to please print and present to the ticketing office staff on arrival, ± 30 minutes before the requested and booked entry time.
– No-shows will not receive replacement tickets.
– By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
– To enter, simply complete the entry form below. Competition closes 31 May 2016 and the winners will be drawn on 01 June 2016.
Competition rules: 1. Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of RamsayMedia and associated agencies. 2. Only one online entry per person. 3. Competition runs until 31 May 2016. 4. We will draw the winner(s) by 01 June 2016. 5. The prize is not redeemable for cash. 6. Prizes not claimed within 3 months will be forfeited. 7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 8. Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes. 9. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future correspondence from Popular Mechanics. You can opt out at any stage by: Sending an e-mail containing the relevant details with the subject line “opt out” to email@example.com; or using the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of e-mail correspondence. 10. For the complete set of competition rules, click here.