Date:18 August 2015
LockLatch is a South African invention with a worldwide patent that allows you to leave any window or door open but locked.
It’s main uses are:
- •Added layer of security to your home or office to provide safe ventilation to let the fresh air in and keep burglars out. Understand more about the profile of a South African burglar and how to prevent break ins here: http://www.LockLatch.co.za/understanding-and-preventing-house-burglary-in-south-africa/
- • As a great alternative to a cat flap or doggy door. LockLatch is less expensive, easier to install, causes less damage and may even be safer. Please see this video to see what we mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmP4OP0oDoc.
- • LockLatch can be used as a lockable stay to child proof any upstairs windows or balcony doors to stop children falling.
- • LockLatch can also be used to keep out baboons, monkeys and other unwanted pests.
- • And LockLatch fits easily to doors, hatches and windows of caravans and boats.
LockLatch is made from C304 stainless steel so it’s tough and rust resistant. LockLatch comes with a Lifetime Guarantee and delivery is free anywhere in South Africa. The LockLatch retails at R395.00. Visit www.LockLatch.co.za for more information, or visit and like LockLatch on Facebook.
To enter, answer the following question: Does LockLatch add security to your home or office to let fresh air in while keeping burglars out ?
Competition rules: 1. Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of RamsayMedia and associated agencies. 2. Only one online entry per person. 3. Competition runs until 30 September 2015. 4. We will draw the winner(s) by 07 October 2015. 5. The prize is not redeemable for cash. 6. Prizes not claimed within 3 months will be forfeited. 7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 8. Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes. 9. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future correspondence from Popular Mechanics. You can opt out at any stage by: (a) Sending an e-mail containing the relevant details with the subject line “opt out” to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (b) Sending an SMS including the word “STOP” to 31699. Standard SMS rates apply. 10. For the complete set of competition rules, click here. 10. By entering this competition the entrant agrees to receive electronic (email) communication from LockLatch.