Date:28 April 2016
Easily expand the memory of your iPhone or iPad
With today’s overflow of content—created, captured, and consumed—it’s easy to run out of space on your iPhone® or iPad®. Now you don’t need to delete your favourite photos and videos to make room for more. The Lexar® JumpDrive® M20i USB 3.0 flash drive expands the memory of your iOS device. No charging or battery needed, and no network required.
– USB 3.0 performance (up to 95MB’s read and 20MB’s write).
– Retractable 2-in-1 design with a Lightning and USB 3.0 connector.
– Works with use of free file management app (App Store).
– No charging or battery needed, and no network required
– Compatible with both PC and Mac systems
– Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices
– Save space by offloading files from your device.
– Play music and videos directly from the drive.
– Easily transfer and share files between your iPhone, iPad, and computer.
– Move files at USB 3.0 speeds.
– Convenient portability with retractable design.
– Automatically and securely sync your photos and video.
– Lexar performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
– Three-year limited warranty
For more than 15 years, Lexar has been trusted as a leading global brand of memory solutions. Our award-winning lineup includes memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, and storage drives. With so many options, it’s easy to find the right Lexar solution to fit your needs.
Lexar. When Memory Matters.®
How to enter: To stand a chance of winning one of two Lexar 32GB jump drives worth R1 200 each, simply answer the following question: Name one of the jumpdrive product highlights
Note: By entering this competition you agree to receive future communication from Premium Brands.
Competition rules: 1. Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of RamsayMedia and associated agencies. 2. Only one online entry per person. 3. Competition runs until 31 May 2016. 4. We will draw the winner(s) by 07 June 2016. 5. The prize is not redeemable for cash. 6. Prizes not claimed within 3 months will be forfeited. 7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 8. Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes. 9. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future correspondence from Popular Mechanics. You can opt out at any stage by: Sending an e-mail containing the relevant details with the subject line “opt out” to firstname.lastname@example.org; or using the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of e-mail correspondence. 10. For the complete set of competition rules, click here.