With the SQUIGG Intelligent 3D Pen, you can bring your creative thoughts into a real object; it can also enhance and develop the art and calculation skills of your kids.
Compact & easy to use, the Squigg 3D Pen extrudes heated plastic (PLA) that cools almost instantly into a solid, stable structure. Keep your children busy for hours and let their imagination run wild.
The SQUIGG 3D Pen is slim with best handle curve style for easy holding; Super lightweight only 55 grams; Let your hands move freely and comfortable for smooth operation.
Squigg 3D Printing Pen
• Features one-key operation
• Compatible with 17.5±0.02mm PLA material
• Adopts aviation ceramic nozzle, not easy to burn the outer protective shell
• USB power interface, can be connected with an external battery
• Suitable for Children 6+, painters, designers, hobbyists, students, etc
• Brand: SQUIGG
• Model: SL-400
• Net weight: 49g
• Dimensions: 159 x 24 x 27mm (L * W * H)
• Color: White, Black, Pink, Crystal (Optional)
• Nozzle: PLA 1.75mm
• Box dimensions: 180 x 100 x 50mm (L * W * H)
• Power adapter: 100-240V 50 / 60HZ 0.35A
• Equipment rated electrical parameter: DC5V 2A 10W
• Packing included: 1 x 3D pen SL-400, 1 x Power adapter, 1 x Manual, 2 x 1.75mm PLA Filament (color random), 1 x USB cable
All these pens and filaments are also available for purchase on Takealot.
How to enter: Complete the entry form below
Competition rules: Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of RamsayMedia and associated agencies. 2. Only one online entry per person. 3. Competition runs until 22 January 2017. 4. We will draw the winner(s) by 30 January 2017. 5. The prize is not redeemable for cash. 6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 7. Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes. 8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future correspondence from Popular Mechanics. 9. You can opt out at any stage by: (a) Sending an e-mail containing the relevant details with the subject line “opt out”to firstname.lastname@example.org;or (b) Sending an SMS including the word “STOP” to 31699. Standard SMS rates apply. 10. For the complete set of competition rules, click here. 11. This competition is only open to entrants over the age of 18.