You already know everything you need to about the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, especially if you’ve read this article.
- A 4200 mAh battery
- The world’s first reverse wireless charging
- 15W wireless charging
- 40W SuperCharge which gives you 70% battery in 30 minutes
- A rear-facing triple camera setup which now includes a wide angle lens
- An under-display fingerprint scanner
- 3D face unlock
- The Kirin 980 chipset with the world’s first Dual NPU (Neural Processing Unit)
- A dual speaker with one of the speaker’s built into the USB-C charging port
- An IP68 rating
We’ve named it our Phone of the Year and now you have the chance to win one thanks to our friends at Huawei South Africa!
All you need to do to enter is upload a picture that you’ve taken, which you think would’ve looked better if you’d been able to take it with a wide-angle lens.
It could be a picture of you with a group of friends or family where some of the people are cut out of the image, or an amazing landscape that doesn’t show everything you wanted everyone to see.
Want to know what the Mate 20 Pro camera quality is like? Take a look here.
- You can upload the picture on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Tag both Popular Mechanics SA and Huawei South Africa in your post
- Make sure to use the hashtags #HuaweiMate20Pro and #PopMechXHuawei
- The competition runs until Friday 12 January 2019 and the winner will be announced by 31 January 2019
- The number of likes your post gets as well as the composition of your picture, will both be part of our judging criteria
- No stock images or images that do not belong to you are allowed to be used for this competition
- If you have won a prize from Popular Mechanics SA in the past 6 months, you will not be eligible to win
- No employees – or their immediate relatives – of Ramsay Media or Highbury Media are eligible to participate in this competition
- This competition is only open to residents of South Africa
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to correspondence from Popular Mechanics SA within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn
- The colour and delivery date of your prize will be at the discretion of Huawei Consumer Business Group
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash